InformaciĆ³n

902 12 09 21

PELAYO

On 1 April 1933, a group of industrialists who dedicated their vehicles to public service came together to form a company, which they called The Mutual Association of Automobiles for Hire of Madrid. Their headquarters were established in the street called Relatores, no. 13. On 7 April the first statutes were approved and activity started.