New Driver Accident Policy
This insurance policy gives cover for :
- 250.000€ For Accidental Death due to an accident while driving a private vehicle or company car, including motorbikes of any sized cylinder, mopeds & 4×4.
- 250.000€ For Partial o Total Disability due to an accident while driving a private vehicle or company car, including motorbikes of any sized cylinder, mopeds & 4×4.
- For there to be cover for partial Disability when driving a motorbike or moped, the % of disability must be over 50%.
Important Information to be able to contract this policy:
- To contract the policy you must be under the age of 65, and the policy will be canceled at the age of 70.
- The policy will be sent to you by e-mail so it is important you give us your e-mail address together with your phone number.
The main exclusions of this policy are:
This policy doesn’t cover for professional drivers like:
- Lorry drivers
- Van Delivery Drivers
- Self-employed people, drivers whose job is transportation.
- The policy also excludes driving QUADS.
THE PREMIUM FOR THE YEAR IS:
- 55,10€ (ONLY FOR TAXI DRIVERS)
Frequently asked questions?
1/ Do this policy only cover me while driving my own car?
No, this accident policy is totally independent from any other car insurance policy, and it’s covering you as an individual person. You are insured when driving any car or motorbike as long as it’s a private vehicle or a company vehicle.
2/ Is this accident policy compatible with any other life or accident policy I may already have?
Yes, let’s imagine you had an accident, and you were declared 100% disabled due to a car crash, you would get the amount of 250.000€ from this policy, plus the amount you have insured with your car or life insurance policy.
3/ If I’m a lorry driver, am I covered with this policy, while driving my lorry at work?
No, this policy is only for cars, and motorbikes, of private use, but you would be covered when using a company car or motorbike.
4/ “I’m a taxi driver” I’m I covered while driving my taxi or any other car?
This policy gives cover for taxi drivers, as long as you have declared that you drive a taxi. In this case the premium instead of being 33,10€ it would be 53,10€, due to the higher risk factor.
5/ What accidents are excluded from this policy?
All accidents while training or participating in any sports competition, organized or not, as an amateur or professional, or motorcycling sports (such as motocross, trial, enduro, rally raid, etc.)