Burial & Repatriation Insurance
Burial & Funeral Expense Insurance
Burial insurance is a form of life insurance that is dramatically different from the traditional types of life insurance that most people are familiar with. Burial insurance can be taken out by the policy holder to ensure that all costs of burial, funeral expenses, and any related expenses to the burial are covered. This gives many people a solid peace of mind, knowing they will not be leaving their family members the financial stress of covering the cost of the person’s funeral expenses and burial.
This type of life insurance is ideal for people who are on a limited budget or who do not have any other form of life insurance. While a policy that will help to provide for and financially protect a family is always ideal.
Description of the Cover
The Insurer covers the provision of a funeral service on the death of each of the Insured up to a maximum of the sum insured in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and Schedule of the policy. If the cost of the funeral service provided is less than the sum insured, the Insurer will pay the Beneficiary the difference unless the Insured is under fourteen years of age.
- Burial Arrangments and Expensese Cover (Basic cover)
- Death Arrangments and Expenses Cover (Basic cover)
- Additional Sum Insured for Burial Expenses Cover (Optional cover)
- Family Care Cover (Optional cover)
- Death or Absolute and Permanent Disability due to Accident Cover (Optional cover)
- Hosptalisation due to Illness and Accident Cover (Optional cover)
- Educasa Teaching Assitance Cover (Optional cover)
- Repatriation Cover (Optional cover)
FOR YOUR FREE QUOTATION CALL US NOW ON 972 221639